Complaints Regarding the Code of Ethics:
If a member of CPHR Manitoba or member of the public believes that an active member of CPHR Manitoba has committed a breech of the CPHR Manitoba Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct they can make a formal complaint to the Professional Conduct Committee of CPHR Manitoba care of the CPHR Manitoba CPHR Registrar. All complaints must be in writing and should be forwarded to:
Attention: CPHR Registrar
1810 – 275 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2B3
The statement of complaint should clearly and precisely set out the following information:
- The complainant's full name and contact information
- The name of the member(s) being complained about
- A description of the problem and the alleged breech of the CPHR Manitoba Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct
- The date(s) on which the events occurred
- The name(s) and contact information of anyone else who may be able to provide further information
- Whether the complaint is or has been filed with any official legal body
If a complaint is accepted, a copy of the complaint will be sent to the CPHR Manitoba member for response as part of the investigation.
For detailed information about the complaints process, click here
For the full CPHR Manitoba Code of Ethics & Rules of Professional Conduct, click here
If you have questions about the complaints process, please contact the Registrar at 204-943-0884.